Wet/dry bags are great for those with children who are potty training, doing EC, or have the occasional accident. Put spare Undies in the dry pocket and wet ones in the wet while on the go.
- 100% Cotton shell, PUL-lined inside layer; “Velour” styles are fuzzy to the touch, others are slick and soft
- Eco-friendly; BPA, formaldehyde, and PVC free
- Sweatshop-free and fair trade
- Bold, gender-neutral colors
- Wet pocket is leak-proof; dry pocket is not; keep wet and dry clothing separate
- Elastic loop to hang on a doorknob or stroller
- Size is approximately 11.5” x 14”; can hold up to 5 extra pairs of Tiny Undies/pants and 5 wet sets or 6 cloth diapers
- Quality construction, zippers, and elastic loop
- Durable, washable (do not exceed 86ºF), and reusable for multiple uses
- Having spare clothing on-hand (and a place to put wet clothing) will increase your success with potty training and elimination communication (infant potty training)
- Doubles as a versatile bag for wet/dry beach or pool swimsuits and clothing
- Mama-owned, woman-owned small company in the USA.